Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is advance care planning?
- Advance Care Planning provides an opportunity for people to think, discuss and plan for their medical and financial future. Advance Care Planning gives people a voice and the choices they would prefer if something were to inhibit them from expressing their wishes.
Who needs to do advance care planning?
- EVERYONE should consider advance care planning, regardless of his or her age or health. Total life care planning or advance care planning is the BEST gift you can give yourself and those you love. It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when. Being prepared and having your plan at your fingertips when most needed is what ACP Consultants will do for you!
A Safe Place
- Every household should have a safe place to store ALL their most vital documents. It doesn’t matter if you’re single with no kids or 80 years old and have 10 grandkids – you need a safe place. Dave Ramsey calls this a “Legacy Drawer.” He states being prepared is the last gift you can give your family, so make it a good one. Sign up with ACP Consultants and we will assist, educate, and organize your family’s safe place and vital documents, ensuring your peace of mind.
Advantages of Storing Your Documents with ACP
- Storing records with ACP Consultants can help keep records from getting lost – or falling into the hands of identity thieves.
- Storing your files with ACP Consultants eliminates the threat of hard-drive crashes, virus attacks and natural disasters.
- Storing your most vital documents/files with ACP Consultants provides you with your own virtual safe- deposit box. You will receive the highest level of security and have access to your vital documents 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- When it comes to storing important financial documents, a tattered shoebox just won’t cut it anymore. These days, Americans are expected to save supporting documentation. Tax receipts, W-2s and credit card statements should all be kept for as long as seven years. Failure to keep proper records may land you in hot water with the IRS. In fact, the IRS has even cracked down on charitable donations, often calling on donors to produce bank records or written receipts. (Bankrate.com)
- “There are security concerns regarding how an online storage service provider moves your information from one place to the next,” Schulz says. “That’s why it needs to be encrypted, secure and protected.”(Bankrate.com) EXACTLY THE LEVEL OF SECURITY YOU GET WITH ACP CONSULTANTS.
Disasters can happen. It’s not a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN!